Thursday, May 15, 2014

Wearable Art


Artists Communicate through their Work
1.This artwork is intended to tell the story of Elsa in the movie Frozen and how she has to conceal and not feel for her powers to not show.
2. The issue in this project is how Elsa can never really show how she feels because she will cause an eternal winter on Airendale.
3. This artwork shows what I like because I love the movie Frozen.

Artists solve Problems
1. I responded to the problems that occurred by fixing them and finding a solution.  For example, my hand was stuck inside the plaster mold and I had to cut it farther up the hand than I expected and by the end I just added a little more plaster and it turned out fine.
2. I did change my plans a little bit.  I had originally planned on cutting out snowflakes and gluing them to poster board but it was taking forever so I just cut out the snowflakes and poked them through the wire.

No comments:

Post a Comment